Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Online appearances this week

We're officially less than a week away from the release of CRY WOLF, and you know what that means. Yep, I'm prancing around the cyber-verse spreading please-buy-my-book fairy dust and doing the usual promo. If you'd like to follow and give me a shout out, believe me, I won't be offended. In fact, I might name my next pet after you. Seriously.

My guest post at the Here Be Magic blog is now up and just begging for comments. I'm not kidding. Please go comment, even if it's to call me a big fat weirdo, cause that post is entertaining nothing but crickets right now. It's kind of sad, really.

Later today, my friend Esmerelda Bishop (well, we're in the same critique group anyway) will be kind enough to host a Q&A with me at the Fierce Romance blog.

Jen's Bookshelf is also holding a contest to give away a copy of CRY WOLF this week at her blog, with my blessing. Head on over and enter to win it or the audiobook. Winner's choice. And check out some of Jen's reviews while you're over there.

And don't forget to check out fellow author Katie Reus's website, where she's currently hosting a slew of authors (including yours truly) to celebrate a month-long Monster Mashup. My post, and a contest, goes live this weekend. Check it out and enter to win some goodies.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Loovely blog you have here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...