Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coming soon: Awesome things!

Now that the new year has come and gone, I've been outlining new projects, including some ideas for this blog. I could drone on and on about myself and what I'm writing, but I have a feeling that would scare most of you away...uh, pretty quickly, too. I mean, I might be interesting, but no one is that interesting, right?

GIRL POWER FRIDAYS
Coming soon, I will be hosting some awesome women here. Not just other authors, but (fingers crossed), other celebrities as well -- actresses, screenwriters, publishing executives and editors. Heck, I'd even love to throw in the occasional reader, too! I'm hoping to call it Girl Power Fridays, where I'll post fun, quirky and interesting Q&As, each with an underlining theme -- books! Favorite books. Least favorite books. Ideas for books. People who inspired books or resemble characters in books. You name it.

Know someone you'd like to see featured? I can't make any promises, but I'll certainly try my best. Guys, don't feel left out. I might change the name to include you, too. Hmmm. We'll see.

In the meantime, I'm still knocking out pages in the TWO books I'm writing simultaneously. It's actually a lot more fun than I expected it to be!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...