Friday, May 9, 2014

Fun Friday Q&A with author Teresa F. Morgan!

Teresa F. Morgan
I'm back this Friday with a new guest — the lovely Teresa F. Morgan, author of the romantic comedy book Plus One Is a Lucky Number. Teresa is a fellow rabid fan of Henry Cavill, although I'm pretty sure she knows I'd fight her for him if it came to that. Just sayin'. Seriously though, I'm thrilled to have the chance to get to know her a little better by grilling her with some in-depth questions.

So, let's get started...

Angela: Welcome to my blog, Teresa! First question: Describe yourself in five words or less. 

Teresa: Romance writer who bakes cakes.

Angela: Cakes? Yummy! I always ask, are you a member of any fandoms (TV/film/books)? If so, which ones?

Teresa: Way back in 2006 I got involved in one, and it got me started in writing. I started writing fanfic, and critiquing it, and went on from there… the fandom was The A-Team. *blushes* Not the movie (although I love the movie), but the 80s show that I watched growing up as a kid. I have had a thing for Dirk Benedict since I can remember. The boxsets of the show were being released and I found a fab forum where we could discuss our favourite episodes, etc.

Angela: That's so cool! I loved The A-Team when I was a kid! Who didn't have a thing for Dirk Benedict? Okay. Describe your ideal man or woman.

Teresa: As well as being a coffee drinker, and enjoys sharing a bottle of wine, my ideal man has to be funny, with a good sense of humour, as it’s important to laugh. He needs to be romantic, who will give me little (nice) surprises, and will give me a kiss and a cuddle when I need it. I want someone who is outgoing, who will take me out on day trips etc. and not let me have to stress about the logistics of it all (because that’s what I do, and so end up not doing things). On the looks sides of things, I definitely prefer blue eyes. And if they can dance like Tom Hiddleston that would be a bonus.

Tom Hiddleston
In fact, if they looked a lot like Tom Hiddleston I’d be very happy indeed…

Angela: Your ideal man sounds awesome! I know the answer to this, but I'm asking anyway. Do you have a celebrity crush?

Teresa: Tom Hiddleston (you may have realised that already) and Henry Cavill are my latest! But I love Bradley Cooper too… actually I have a long list but I’ll stick with these three at present. (Notice how they all have lovely blue eyes )

Angela: Oh yes. Blue eyes (sighs) ...You can invite five people to dinner, living or dead. Who would you invite? And if you invite Henry Cavill, I'm crashing this dinner. Be warned.

Teresa: Actually, having answered the question above, I think I’d have to invite my celebrity crush list and blush all evening. My five would be: Tom Hiddleston, Henry Cavill, Dirk Benedict, Bradley Cooper and… oh the last is tough, who would I have? Errr… Jackie Chan because I just love him, too. Hopefully he might teach me some Kung Fu.

Angela: I'm crashing this dinner party, thank you very much. ;) And thank you, Teresa, for answering my silly questions. 

You can learn more about Teresa by visiting her website, and please grab a copy of her book, Plus One is a Lucky Number, which is available in both ebook and paperback. In case you're on the fence, here's the blurb:

The Wedding Favour 
Sophie’s going to a wedding where the invite is strictly plus one… but with her single girl status not exactly fitting in with the bridesmaid dress code, and the best man being none other than the ex she would rather forget, Sophie needs a favour and she needs it fast! 
Luckily for Sophie, her dreamy but distant co-worker Adam Reid owes their mutual friend James big time…and his gorgeousness more than fills the role of the ‘Perfect Boyfriend’! 
As they take off to the sunny shores of Cornwall for the wedding weekend, it’s not long before pretence leads to passion and Sophie and Adam must decide; is their relationship real or is it all for show?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...